P3 video problem dji go

Reaction score
My P3 is working perfect on my note 4 but when I use my tablet it all works fine apart from photo and video

When the photo mode is set to 4:3 it's perfect when I change to 16:9 it starts going erratic on the picture. When I change to video it's the same as it's already in 16:9

All help grateful. My tab is a Samsung tab 3 8.0 with 1.5gb ram

My P3 is working perfect on my note 4 but when I use my tablet it all works fine apart from photo and video

When the photo mode is set to 4:3 it's perfect when I change to 16:9 it starts going erratic on the picture. When I change to video it's the same as it's already in 16:9

All help grateful. My tab is a Samsung tab 3 8.0 with 1.5gb ram
My tab 3 8.0 doe the same, I live with it,

No but to overcome it I would switch app to home, and then back to camera view after each change. BTW have you tried Litchi on your tab, mine will not show live view.
No have not tried litchi as yet

So can you get dji go into video mode without the interference ? If so how do you do it ? What version of go are you using ?

I still have not updated any firmwares on my p3 yet

No have not tried litchi as yet

So can you get dji go into video mode without the interference ? If so how do you do it ? What version of go are you using ?

I still have not updated any firmwares on my p3 yet
App 2.6.1 AC 1.5.7 video 1920 *1080 MP4. if I put camera in 16:9 all is well, with camera in 4:3 picture crap so switch app to home then back to camera view all is well.Ok?

App 2.6.1 AC 1.5.7 video 1920 *1080 MP4. if I put camera in 16:9 all is well, with camera in 4:3 picture crap so switch app to home then back to camera view all is well.Ok?
Thanks this seems to work a treat. Have not flown it yet are there any lag problems ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.