P3 UK Pilots

[QUOTE="Inch, post: 395383, member: 24951" Where you at Greyfox51? I'm in East Sutherland.

East Sutherland as well, near Bonar Bridge, just west of Ardgay actually. And you?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Golspie. Need to do some formation flying sometime :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never asked yet as just ordered it online. They only thing I saw was there meant to be getting the next batch end of May. Did you get a date from them?
First call I heard of a delivery for the end of May too, but there was more than 100 waiting and not enough stock coming to serve everyone. Then I called back to add something and I was told I would receive it next week! so now I don't know what and who to believe.
Edit: The rest was utterly unintersting :)

Last edited:
First call I heard of a delivery for the end of May too, but there was more than 100 waiting and not enough stock coming to serve everyone. Then I called back to add something and I was told I would receive it next week! so now I don't know what and who to believe.
Edit: The rest was utterly unintersting :)

Just had the email from Heliguy saying that mine will be here tomorrow :)

Totem timber Hobbies in Plymouth has loads of both models if anyone needs
Yes and they still have them in stock both versions. Plymouth just a bit too far to travel with a problem. The Geeks of Crawley should have them in a couple of weeks hopefully. Wonder why some have them in stock and others have a long wait?

Spare battery arrived today, thank the baby jesus!

Ditto. Third on the way early next week.

Just need to get the weather to fly now!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433518488.240967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, Inch. I just went online and ordered two more batteries from your supplier, my supplier was out of stock.

I owe you a pint.

Got my P3P yesterday :D, I'm a first time flyer so I'm going to be taking it very slowly for a while.

Can anyone recommend a decent case? Can't seem to find the DJI Hard backpack in stock anywhere and while I would prefer a backpack for ease I'd be willing to look at other options.

Also anyone here in Hertfordshire at all? I'm in Ware.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20