P3 UK Pilots

Virgin pilot from North-East England.
P3 Pro with extra battery ordered from Heliguy day after P3 presentation.
Spoke to sales this morning (Monday). They say they are awaiting tracking number from DJI. Delivery into Heliguy is normally a week after this. So still at least a week before I will receive mine.

Reactions: leglessmatt
Has anyone ordered th P3 pro from firstpersonview?

Virgin pilot from North-East England.
P3 Pro with extra battery ordered from Heliguy day after P3 presentation.
Spoke to sales this morning (Monday). They say they are awaiting tracking number from DJI. Delivery into Heliguy is normally a week after this. So still at least a week before I will receive mine.

I've ordered mine from Heliguy also, to be fair I rang them before placing the order and they advised then that going on previous experience with dji they didn't expect delivery until w/c 4th..... hopefully they were right and its not going to drag on much longer.

I've ordered mine from Heliguy also, to be fair I rang them before placing the order and they advised then that going on previous experience with dji they didn't expect delivery until w/c 4th..... hopefully they were right and its not going to drag on much longer.

w/c 4th of what ?

:)

Ordered mine from BuzzFlyer - the only tried a few other places, but they were the only ones that actually took my money over the phone and didn't direct me to their website.
Also they are the nearest DJI dealer to me judging by the map on the dji website.

From Cardiff.. waiting for production unit and compare it with pre production unit that I am been tinkering with

Hi All,

Are there any other Englishmen/women eagerly awaiting delivery of a P3? Guessing by my pre-order number there are a few!

Im near Stansted airport - few miles out luckily...anyone nearby?

Ordered a P3 Pro last Monday (with spare battery) and hoping it gets here by the 15th as I leave for Cornwall and want to fly places I can no longer get to (see forum username).

cheers,
Matt

P2V and Flamewheel F550 flier here, Newbury, Berkshire, eagerly waiting for RCGeeks to come up with the goods on my P3P. Used RCG for all my flying and RC driving experiences and they've always been brilliant.

This Lancastrian awaiting a P3A

Hi, wgc way. I hope stansted airport isn't so close to you as to cause issues with the DJI software :eek::)

Sounds good, I was at uni over that way not so long ago.

True about the airport - Im a few miles out so hopefully don't expect to be in the papaers any time soon!

Reactions: Bri

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20