P3 Std no WiFi

Are both of the devices that you have tried on the DJI approved mobile device list?

The WiFi signal from the remote should show up on any device just like your home WiFi router does.

Maybe so. What wireless protocol (a, b, g, n) etc. does the Phantom use if you know? I just figured there is a possibility that some phones may not recognize the signal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Maybe so. What wireless protocol (a, b, g, n) etc. does the Phantom use if you know? I just figured there is a possibility that some phones may not recognize the signal.

Got your thought, Good One!

Justo got back from a friend who check the remote.. Something was note making good conection so he weld it and came back aliveeee.. Sooooo happy

New problem jaja ver y little range.. Constant low signal.. Firm 1.4.6 and its asking for 1.6.8..what sould i do?

Which way is your antenna pointed?

Attachments

• 1463142038795.jpg
    1463142038795.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: mdowney58
How far does it go before rth kicks in..have you opened the rc to look at the 5.8 connector to make sure its good

Yesterday it was kicking 30mtrs high at 40mtrs away.. Real close.. Do you have a pic of what connector should i check?

Theres some floating around ill see what i can find...you make sure its not in beginner mode??

This is not my pic..it is an example of one not being fully seated down causing issues..it would be the grey wire for control (the low/closest to board)

Attachments

• 1463155110480.jpg
    1463155110480.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 231
When you can hook eveything up..then go in the app and check..worth a shot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member