P3 Std. Feedback wanted

Reaction score
First post: I'm Jason from NE Ohio. I work for a deck building company, we would like a drone for AP of our projects. It will probably get used 10 times a year mainly just for pictures. I have been looking at the P3 Standard and from what I see I think it will fit our needs. But before investing $700 I wanted to see what you guys have to say about buying the Std. instead of the advanced or pro.

Thanks,

Jason

The Standard will be a great option for you since you have no need to fly long distances. Also, the photo quality is the same on all P3 models, so it would not be of any benefit to get the Advanced/Professional for photos only.

Reactions: dirkclod
+1. For your limited usage, the standard is the way to go.

Thanks for the quick responses! That is what I figured just wanted to get a 2nd opinion.

Welcome to the site Milzo! For what you describe the Std should do just fine. Another option would be to pick up a P2V+ for extra cheap. Great quad for the price.

Reactions: dirkclod
If you plan on using it only a few times a year, I'd go with an old P2V, or a P3S, but if you get the bug and actually enjoy the flying as a hobby, go with the P3A

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik