P3 Standrard Controller Issue

Reaction score
I just tried to fly my P3 Standard for the first time tonight. I did the automated takeoff. I pushed the stick up to go up and the drone sent down instead. I did automated landing and got it back on the ground. I checked the Controller calibration and it was behaving strangely. I restarted the Controller and tried to recalibrate. Now the left stick appears to be behaving as it should but no mater what direction I push the right stick it always shows it is going up and to the right. It centers fine but any vertical movement up or down shows its going up and any movement to either side shows it is moving to the right. I know I performed the Controller calibration the other day and it was working fine. The Controller has not been dropped or anything. Any ideas? I did install the new firmware update last weekend could this be a firmware issue or does the Controller have a hardware problem? Thanks for any assistance.

I just tried to fly my P3 Standard for the first time tonight. I did the automated takeoff. I pushed the stick up to go up and the drone sent down instead. I did automated landing and got it back on the ground. I checked the Controller calibration and it was behaving strangely. I restarted the Controller and tried to recalibrate. Now the left stick appears to be behaving as it should but no mater what direction I push the right stick it always shows it is going up and to the right. It centers fine but any vertical movement up or down shows its going up and any movement to either side shows it is moving to the right. I know I performed the Controller calibration the other day and it was working fine. The Controller has not been dropped or anything. Any ideas? I did install the new firmware update last weekend could this be a firmware issue or does the Controller have a hardware problem? Thanks for any assistance.
I once changed Mode 2 into Mode 1 and it reversed the sticks control. Scared the heck out of me, but I figured it out enough to land, and change it. Also remember if the aircraft is facing you the controls are reversed. That's why I like flying with FPV goggles.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic