P3 Standard WiFi Intermittent

Reaction score
Hello,

New DJI PS3 user, so please forgive me if this has been discussed ad naseum....

I tried connecting to my Samsung Note 3 and all seemed fine. After a few minutes and entering camera mode, the WiFi signal drops and connectivity is lost (camera view on phone grays out). My phone keeps switching back to the home wifi network.

I have checked my phone settings and auto network switch is OFF, so I am not even sure why this keeps happening.

Observations: I took it outside away from anything to see if I could improve the signal (kept getting a warning about interference) but to no avail....Signal was lost but I still keep control of the drone (great!! ). I can control the drone, manually landing and taking off and all the controls seem to respond. The problem is the app just wont stay connected....

Any help would be appreciated to this noob!

I am having the exact same thing happening with my P3S and a Galaxy S6. Most of the time I am lucky if it will stay connected long enough to get off the ground. When I first got it in December it flew great with no problems, and then the mandatory updates started! I have had connection issues ever since.

I am having the exact same thing happening with my P3S and a Galaxy S6. Most of the time I am lucky if it will stay connected long enough to get off the ground. When I first got it in December it flew great with no problems, and then the mandatory updates started! I have had connection issues ever since.
Have you seen or heard anything promising to fix this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20