Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3 STANDARD TO ADVANCED TO PRO

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Dreamflight1, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Dreamflight1

How many guys baught a P3 Standard and soent a whole lot of money and look back and say, should have just baught a Pro? I got my P3P in March from Drone~World (Executive Kit, with Long Range installed) I ran 3 flights in Go app, switched to Litchi and have over 80 flights on Litchi, never had a problem that I couldn't blame on myself, and some peoplebdont even know what 4K is untill they see it! Its not a Jeep! You waste your money starting at the bottom!

2. finalfantasyfan

I got my P3S in January during Target clearance for $200. I really enjoyed flying it. The reason I upgrade to P3P was because I saw it on sale at Microcenter at $699. Bought a few HDMI modules and Backpack there along with my P3P purchase. Sold my P3S, HDMI modules and Backpack and got around $750 so my P3P is almost a free upgrade.

No regret on my P3S purchase because it was a very good performer. It ran 12600 ft stock. Of course the P3P ran further but not a whole lot.
    The good thing about P3P is the downlink Video. Nothing beat that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. Mark The Droner

I wouldn't say a P3S is the bottom. It's just different. If you do your research, you'll know what you're buying.