P3 STANDARD TO ADVANCED TO PRO

Reaction score
How many guys baught a P3 Standard and soent a whole lot of money and look back and say, should have just baught a Pro? I got my P3P in March from Drone~World (Executive Kit, with Long Range installed) I ran 3 flights in Go app, switched to Litchi and have over 80 flights on Litchi, never had a problem that I couldn't blame on myself, and some peoplebdont even know what 4K is untill they see it! Its not a Jeep! You waste your money starting at the bottom!

I got my P3S in January during Target clearance for $200. I really enjoyed flying it. The reason I upgrade to P3P was because I saw it on sale at Microcenter at $699. Bought a few HDMI modules and Backpack there along with my P3P purchase. Sold my P3S, HDMI modules and Backpack and got around $750 so my P3P is almost a free upgrade.

No regret on my P3S purchase because it was a very good performer. It ran 12600 ft stock. Of course the P3P ran further but not a whole lot.
The good thing about P3P is the downlink Video. Nothing beat that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wouldn't say a P3S is the bottom. It's just different. If you do your research, you'll know what you're buying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic