p3 standard s2 switch???

Can I charge my controller with a wall charger? I've had it plugged into my PC for hours and it's still not fully charged

Good you figured it out. Took me some time. But here we go. S1 can link the remote to drone. And also activate the rth. But they prefer you do it in app. Keep in mind this also involves using the camera lever as well. S2 is for the different modes. As stated both should always start out in up position. So on s2. Up position is basically p mode or gps mode. This is when you get your satelites.
S2 middle position is atti mode when there is no gps available. Meaning with the gps it helps your bird hover and have stable position when windy or other rough conditions. No atti mode. You are flying it all yourself. It may sway or drift with wind slightly. But still hover.
Finally. s2 in bottom position is. Intellegent flight modes.
This is where you can activate follow me. Points of interest and way modes. Remember in intelligent flight mode the bird must be off the ground to activate. And if I remember correct with follow me you must be at least 15 meters high. Points of interest require you setting a radius of at least 5 meters from target. Meaning back up from it.
And way points require 5 meters between each point. It took me some time to understand all this. Practice is perfect. I'm still nervous using all this. Good luck. Hope you understand now. Remember up position both switches until you are used to everything.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
You got your S1/S2 backwards (remember S1 is on the right, facing controller, and S2 is on the left). Actually they did. Must be a Chinese thing. But Modes are S1 on the right.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic