p3 standard S2 switch position meaningless? Can we configure it to do something?

Reaction score
I realize that the S2 switch (top left) can be flipped up and down repeatedly to enter RTH mode, but does the position of the switch actually do anything useful in flight? It seems like a complete waste that it can't be configured to select between different IOC modes (like was done on the P2V+). As far as I can tell, any time I want to switch to an IOC mode I have to take my eyes off the quadcopter to look at the tablet screen, and make a tap to select IOC mode and another tap to confirm that I really did mean to tap the first time.

Why can't we just have a setting to pre-select 3 IOC modes for the 3 positions of the S2 switch? We already have to specifically enable Multiflight mode in the settings, it's not like you can accidentally put the bird in a screwy mode. Just seems like a step backwards given that the P2V+ had this sort of functionality.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been loving learning to use this thing.

For clarification, do you mean there's a way to automate which one it goes to? Or do you mean you still have to flip the switch down to F-mode, then tap whether you want CL or HL? I'm loving HL for avoiding getting turned around when the drone is 500+ feet away from me.

I'm still learning this app as I'm so used to my other one and if not mistaken
you still have to flip the switch down to F-mode, then tap whether you want CL or HL

The litchi app does
33ee242b590cc42c6813588d4b324b9c.jpg
15476a138930ab6dd65636a3a7b058ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20