P3 Standard No Signal Issue...What Now??

Well guys,,, I told y'all that I downloaded Litchi and it fixed my no signal issue. Well, I was wrong, lol! It doesnt say "No Signal" anymore, but I have absolutely 0 live camera feed. Im taking Dji's advice and returning it to the seller on Ebay. Im still having this feeling deep down that everything was fine until I updated the firmware. A ton o other people are saying the same thing. Im just tired of messing with it. When I get the new one I'm going to try it out straight out of the box and see how it works, and THEN update the firmware and see what happens. If this happens again I guess my gripe will be with Dji about their shitty firmware. I guess we'll see what happens. Again, thanks so much for all your help on this, I'll keep ya posted as to what happens.

Well guys,,, I told y'all that I downloaded Litchi and it fixed my no signal issue. Well, I was wrong, lol! It doesnt say "No Signal" anymore, but I have absolutely 0 live camera feed.

Gary - I had no signal using ISO V2.4.3 with V1.6.4 (Phantom would fly but nothing on my device screen) - upgraded IOS to V2.6.0 on the advice from DJI and everything works great. From what I read on DJI forums there was one posting after another with the same issue using ISO V2.4.3.

Best of luck to you.

Im on an Android platform though. Im still wondering if I were to go back on the frimware if that would solve it. But I havent figured that one out yet.

Sorry if you've already tried this but did you see the suggestion posted on the previous page about the reset button?

I had a similar issue to you after upgrading the firmware and was able to resolve it by pressing this button on the side of the aircraft. When powered on you'll see it glowing red.

1483d110e9cd328b4bde664d9d463bc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry if you've already tried this but did you see the suggestion posted on the previous page about the reset button?

I had a similar issue to you after upgrading the firmware and was able to resolve it by pressing this button on the side of the aircraft. When powered on you'll see it glowing red.

1483d110e9cd328b4bde664d9d463bc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I thought you use that button to link it to the remote?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues