P3 Standard, latest version of DJIGOapp + latest FW loss of image tx

Reaction score
Hi all

I would just like to share my experience and perhaps get some feedback; if its a common thing with the latest updates with some of you.

I was flying yesterday, in a spot i usually fly with zero problems, and at 130m Altitude + 450m Distance, while "touching" the boundaries of my custom fence distance and height limits of 130m Altitude + 430m Distance, i lost image transmission.
Since that sometimes happens and with telemetry and LOS i am able to continue to follow the bird, i was not worried. I began coming back slowly, waiting to regain image tx/fpv, which never happened.
I had a solid GPS lock, had LOS, had telemetry, so i closed the app, opened the app and the image was back.

My Tablet is a clean setup, updated only for use with the djigo app and this only happened AFTER the update to the latest version of the DJIGO app. Never had this bug before.
I did try in previous flights and version of the app, flying to the limits of the signal and the image always came back when i turned back a bit.

Tested this 3 times (3 batteries/3 flights) and it happened every time when i touched the boundaries of the fence i use.

Someone else noticed this? Thx

Cheers all

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj