P3 Standard - In door Stability/Flight (ATTI Mode No GPS) Video

Reaction score
Ok, so the weather is pretty bad here with high winds and rain on and off, so I haven't been able to test my phantom 3 outside yet.

Last night I thought I would give it a try in doors in ATTI mode (no gps)

All went well.

It was quite stable for such small space and no GPS in doors.

I have added a video as I've not seen many attempt in door flights with standard as yet.

*DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Do NOT try to fly in doors if you are new to flying quadcopters. ALWAYS fly in open area's with no property or persons around you. Learn orientation and master the sticks before attempting the risk. This was attempted at my own risk.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Just an FYI for any first-time Phantom owners, this could easily end in a catastrophe. It's really not a great idea to attempt to fly indoors or in confined spaces outdoors unless you're extremely good on the sticks.

Just an FYI for any first-time Phantom owners, this could easily end in a catastrophe. It's really not a great idea to attempt to fly indoors or in confined spaces outdoors unless you're extremely good on the sticks.

Yes, you are correct. PLEASE do not try this unless you know what you are doing and understand flight modes and orientation.

If you are NEW to flying - stick to open area's with no people or property around you.

I have flown many quads and built my skill level up (although stick movement was only minimal to keep it in a tight space - it went very well). Someone could easily panic and crash leading to injury or property damage. DO NOT try this unless you are experienced and know what you are doing.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.