p3 standard going haywire

Reaction score
Got a p3 standard new did up date now controls are reversed as in if i press stick to go forward drone will fly back wards if i press sticker farther forwards the drone will then jerk forwards but i if want to fgo slow all controls are reversed nightmare plz help i havnt had a good fly yet on this thing

Have you tried recalibrating the controller in the first instance?
Unlikely but a possibility is you might have changed "modes" on the controller somehow.
Mode 2 operation is usually the "norm" I believe for out of the box Phantoms but you may have changed it to mode 1 without realising although I don't think this would reverse the controls the way you describe.

Have you tried recalibrating the controller in the first instance?
Unlikely but a possibility is you might have changed "modes" on the controller somehow.
Mode 2 operation is usually the "norm" I believe for out of the box Phantoms but you may have changed it to mode 1 without realising although I don't think this would reverse the controls the way you describe.
yes im in mode 2 was ok first flight then just try to fly and now all controls weirde if i want to go slow in any direction its revered so hard to fly like that impossible was flying ok after i up datedthe firmware also recalobrated the stick reinstalled the app still controls not right

yes im in mode 2 was ok first flight then just try to fly and now all controls weirde if i want to go slow in any direction its revered so hard to fly like that impossible was flying ok after i up datedthe firmware also recalobrated the stick reinstalled the app still controls not right
I think there is a way to reset the controller manually... I forgot how to do it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4