P3 STANDARD COMPASS - FLASHING GREEN ONLY

Reaction score
1. I have been reading the manual and watching videos, and getting different info on what the lights should do when you get a good calibration. Everything goes good on the horizontal calibrate, but on the vertical calibrate I can only get a flashing green light, no solid green. I'm doing the calibrate in a large open area and have moving 20' and trying again with the same results.
The app shows safe to fly GPS, but as I'm flying I often get a flashing Green / Yellow on the rear lights.

2. Does anyone else get a "Weak Signal" flashing intermitently in the status bar. This happens even when I have the carol connected and just a few feet from the controller. Is this a firmware problem?

It's helpful to tell us what you're flying when posting in the General Forum. Also whether you're using Naza.

1. You do the horizontal calibration first. Then you do the vertical. If the vertical is successful, your aircraft will return to normal mode, and so the lights will blink in whatever way they are supposed to blink. For example, if you have adequate satellites, it should blink green.

If you are flying and then the lights change to yellow flashing, it's telling you it lost GPS.

That's how I do the calibrate. My problem is I have watched quite a few vids on how to calibrate, and they seem to vary quite a bit for what the end result should be. So if I get a flashing yellow or green, I'm OK as long as as I wait for GPS lock before I lift off. Thanks Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers