P3 standard antenna booster

Reaction score
I was going to mod an antenna booster from my p3p but found this one in stock. I know the p3s is less expensive but I have lost video and had low signal warnings under 1000 ft. so hopefully this helps. I thought about returning the p3s because of this, but need extra batteries for my p3p so I may keep it since it's only really costing me under $500 to keep it. It's nice to see a few going over a mile because mine is no where near that.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016I2WENY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_OtapwbBA0AXQY

Get the DBS Itelite and you will be able to significantly increase your range.. I was only getting 1500' stock and with the DBS Itelite, my range increased to 7400'.. This was I the exact same location both times.. I'm sure in an area with no interference I'd see a lot more range..

Reactions: Long range Jim
I was going to mod an antenna booster from my p3p but found this one in stock. I know the p3s is less expensive but I have lost video and had low signal warnings under 1000 ft. so hopefully this helps. I thought about returning the p3s because of this, but need extra batteries for my p3p so I may keep it since it's only really costing me under $500 to keep it. It's nice to see a few going over a mile because mine is no where near that.

That won't help your FPV, just your remote controller.
The FPV on the standard is inside the remote.
The Windsurfer antenna I made added a surprising distance on my P3S when I tried it.

DIY Antenna Booster for Phantom 3 | DJI Phantom Forum

I just purchased this, when it arrives next week I'll let you know how it preforms. My max stock distance has been 600m from my backyard, but my neighborhood has community WiFi.

I have tested 3-D printed boosters like these with no foil or reflective tape and have seen about 20% increase in range with a P3P..

Get the DBS Itelite and you will be able to significantly increase your range.. I was only getting 1500' stock and with the DBS Itelite, my range increased to 7400'.. This was I the exact same location both times.. I'm sure in an area with no interference I'd see a lot more range..

Amazon.com: Remote Control Antenna Board Extended Signal Booster for DJI Phantom 2 , Phantom 3 Standard - White: Toys & Games
That did not work for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj