P3 STA Upgrade Questions

Reaction score
Hello.

I am a new member of these forums and a new owner/used of a P3 Standard.

I have a couple questions regarding the customization of this model. First, if I were to purchase a 4k camera and gimbal system, will it be compatible with my existing P3 Standard? Second, could I also upgrade the remote control to the Professional version as well? I have very little knowledge regarding these products and do not want to do anything that would damage or otherwise impair the operating of the drone. If I have to buy a professional model to get the features I want, I have no issue doing so, it might even be cheaper in the end...

Any assistance or words of wisdom from you more experienced folks would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much and have a great day.

Hello.

I am a new member of these forums and a new owner/used of a P3 Standard.

I have a couple questions regarding the customization of this model. First, if I were to purchase a 4k camera and gimbal system, will it be compatible with my existing P3 Standard? Second, could I also upgrade the remote control to the Professional version as well? I have very little knowledge regarding these products and do not want to do anything that would damage or otherwise impair the operating of the drone. If I have to buy a professional model to get the features I want, I have no issue doing so, it might even be cheaper in the end...

Any assistance or words of wisdom from you more experienced folks would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much and have a great day.
No. The Standard uses completely different technology and is not compatible w/ either the Advance or Pro.

That was an extremely fast reply. I suspected that that might be the case. Thanks very much, bbfpv.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj