I know that there are already a couple of threads regarding snow and phantoms. I am heading to the snow next week for some boarding, and am contemplating whether or not to take the P3. I would NOT be flying whilst snowing, and would only be bringing it out once it had stopped snowing. Looking at the forecast, temps shouldn't be getting lower the -5 degrees Celsius. Is it advisable to not fly P3's when it is this cold? Moisture? What are the risks? I obviously don't want to risk hurting the P3 short or long term Cheers.