P3 scavenger hunt

Here is the video i produced...
is it just me or is the video HORRIBLE quality... i recorded at 1080p and encoded at the same... never had it be bad before.
Edit - the video going out sucks but the quality coming back is good... what the heck

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Moore
Maybe updating the OP with the current "treasure" and the person who posted it would help. Far to much BS going on to read it all to find the current target.

i agree. cutting down on off topic posts would help but thats not going to happen. we should do a list or something that gets pasted to the current post of the person who found the treasure?

1. Water Tower (found by dunginhawk)
2. Water Fountain

Something like that? Ill do my best to keep the current list up to date by paging back so all you guys have to do is read the current list...unless you want to see the pictures that is. Than page back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Moore
i agree. cutting down on off topic posts would help but thats not going to happen. we should do a list or something that gets pasted to the current post of the person who found the treasure?

2. Water Falls

Something like that? Ill do my best to keep the current list up to date by paging back so all you guys have to do is read the current list...unless you want to see the pictures that is. Than page back.

Water FOUNTAIN, (man-made) not water fall. I believe anyways.

I asked my dad if he knew where any water fountains were in the area, he told me where to go, I got out and lo-and-behold it was within 5 miles of an airport so I couldn't take off:mad:

How about this little video I just created from the neighborhood down the street. Not much of a fountain...but there is one.

2. Water Fountain (found by klmsnebe)
3. Chimney

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie