P3 Remote Compatibility

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know. For my second flight I used my original P3P remote with he DBS mod already integrated with no problem. It took 2 seconds to bind it then of course I had to upgrade the firmware and boom. Done. Nothing more flew it out over a couple miles away with no problem.

Just thought I'd let everyone know before they start tearing their remotes apart to move their mods over.

Reactions: stulpin300m
So does that mean I can just buy the p4 body/camera/battery combo when they release them for $999 and fly with my
P3 controller? Cool, thanks.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. For my second flight I used my original P3P remote with he DBS mod already integrated with no problem. It took 2 seconds to bind it then of course I had to upgrade the firmware and boom. Done. Nothing more flew it out over a couple miles away with no problem.

Just thought I'd let everyone know before they start tearing their remotes apart to move their mods over.
Could u use the sport mode somehow?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So does that mean I can just buy the p4 body/camera/battery combo when they release them for $999 and fly with my
P3 controller? Cool, thanks.
I would assume. Of course you do have to figure out how to get all those parts.

Well that will save me $$$. Great find!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj