P3 props on my P2 Vision

Reaction score
I have the Phantom 2 Vision with the Chinese 2D gimbal, after many flights and many nights setting it just right i now get what i think is some really nice smooth video, ok not P2V+ or p3 standard but good enough for me

here is a video i put together after a flight on wednesday, might be blocked in some places due to choice of music

Not to bad for a cheap chinese gimbal, and now to the point of the thread

I saw that marionville models were selling P3 props half price, i asked if they were ok for the P2 and as many will tell you, they are, so i ordered 2 sets, i managed to get out for a test flight today and the resulting video is just full of jello. heres a quick 30 seconds or so, its not so noticeble as YT as downscaled the video and softended it but watching the full raw footage it is noticeable.

Why would this happen ? i did notice that flight response was sharper and im thinking that the old 9443 gave a softer flight than the new 9450 props.

Well, in case you were not aware of what the prop numbers mean:
9443= 9.4 inch diameter, 4.3 inch pitch (distance traveled in one revolution in a solid medium)
9450= 9.4 inch diameter, 5.0 inch pitch

So the 9450s create more thrust per revolution and may show up as 'harder' flight using your description.

Reactions: crash1sttime
Well, in case you were not aware of what the mean

I do now, thanks for that, so i take it that the 9450 will give more power resulting in a harder flight so to speak.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik