P3 Propellors

Correct me if I am wrong. Can I easily say that P2 propeller with metal hub cannot be used on P3? Sorry for all these enquiries.

Thanks for confirming the Props Blade, I was on a text chat with sales and they said they will not work so someone needs to let them know or at least update the website accordingly. I had been waiting for the props to order my backpack to qualify for the free shipping.... :)

Thanks for confirming the Props Blade, I was on a text chat with sales and they said they will not work so someone needs to let them know or at least update the website accordingly. I had been waiting for the props to order my backpack to qualify for the free shipping.... :)

I emailed support twice.

Yes...when I emailed support - they said "Please consider what you received from presales as they may have more information on the specs of both units then what I am provided here." I think its just someone playing safe that does not know what blade strike / Ken knows.

Yet when I emailed another ticket previously checking that Ken / Blade Strike actually works for DJI, I received: "Based on the information provided on the link, I can advise that this information is accurate."

Thanks to Ken / Blade Strike from DJI for confirming what has already been found - they weigh exactly the same. I place an order on a few of them. i hope everyone at DJI can be as helpful as Blade Strike / Ken.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4