P3 Propeller Guard, Gimbal Saver and what else for Newbie?

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the site new to DJI, I just got my P3P today. Very excited to fly soon but first since I m a newbie on drone, I was wondering what should I need to get to prepare for the worst, I m thinking Propeller Guard, a gimbal saver from KRC, and what else should I need? I found a propeller guard on amazon and it said it's for P3, hope it will works. Any thoughts and insight will be much appreciated, Thanx in advnce

P.S my P3P is charing and so does the remote, I m waiting for updating the firmware next.........

Very excited to fly soon but first since I m a newbie on drone, I was wondering what should I need to get to prepare for the worst
Much more useful that safety accessories, is to do your early flying - (not just a couple of flights) in a large, clear, open area, well away from trees, buildings or other obstacles.

If you use prop guards I'd recommend you only use the kind you can quick attach/detach. I'd say most people don't use them but the ones that do swear by them. It's all personal choice. I bought a set for my P2 and never installed them. I only hand catch now and don't fly near anything.

My recommendation is that you get a 3rd party gimbal lock. They are _much_ easier to install and remove and also protect the lens.

If you only have 1 battery you will need at least one more. While I'd say 2 is a minimum, 3 is nice.

Reactions: Brabus
Reactions: Brabus

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik