SOLD P3 Professional like new, less than 20 flights. $950 shipped

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Professional less than 20 flights - RC Groups

I'm selling my backup P3, moving up to an Inspire. I have another P3 that I use day to day, and a P2 as well. This P3 I'm selling was purchased when business picked up, and rarely used. In fact, on the few occasions when I used this one, I paired it with the controller I used day to day so the controller that came with this one has never been used in the field, only for testing to make sure it works. The battery that comes with this one has 20 cycles on it, as seen in the picture.

It's a complete set up, P3, new controller, blades, one battery and charger, prop wrench, etc. Original box. I will also include some items that I printed on my 3D printer such as a signal enhancer, mobile device holder support, lens cap/gimbal lock, and also a gimbal guard. All my Phantoms have always had a gimbal guard in place from day one.

Old style motors and shell, but no sign of any cracks whatsoever. Check the pictures, feel free to message me with any questions. This one is priced for a quick sale, so pretty firm on the price.

Also, the iPad air in the pictures is not included. It is only used for verification that everything is working. Again, iPad Air is NOT included.

Bump. Price reduced one final time before she goes on ebay. $900 shipped to your door.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20