P3 Professional Camera will not move

Reaction score
I am a new user that started my first flight today between times of rain and sunshine. When I power up the P3Pro the Camera gimbal goes through its moving phase just like the tutorial videos. However, when I try to aim the camera using the control wheel on the Transmitter Unit, nothing happens. When I tried to use it again during flight, same thing happened. I can't figure out why. No error messages on the application screen.

Any help?

Try calibrating your remote controller like this:

Try calibrating your remote controller like this:

I went through the instructions on the video, but I noticed that when i move the right joystick the adjustment indicator for the gimbal dial also moves and I am never prompted to turn the gimbal dial. Is this normal?

I went through the calibration several times. Still can't move the camera using the gimbal dial wheel. It will change from forward to down view with the Custom Button configuration. This tell me probably nothing wring with the gimbal. Right? It is like the gimbal dial wheel does nothing at all. Any ideas?

When you attempt to calibrate the gimbal wheel, does the bar move to the left and right like in the video above? If not, try reinstalling the DJI GO app and make sure you're running the latest firmware. If that does not resolve your problem, then contact DJI for help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl