P3 Pro Remote Loose?

Reaction score
It seems when I squeeze the left bottom area of the face plate to the remote, it feels squishy. When the remote is powered on and the battery warms up, it becomes worse. I assume the battery is at the bottom of the remote. Is there any way to fix this? Maybe a screw is loose? If so, where can I track these screws down?

Is the seam between the front & rear halves of the controller tight? If you try to pull the halves open is there a gap? There are screws concealed behind the large rubber grips where your fingertips rest on either side of the rear case. Carefully peel off the grips for access.

It seems when I squeeze the left bottom area of the face plate to the remote, it feels squishy. When the remote is powered on and the battery warms up, it becomes worse. I assume the battery is at the bottom of the remote. Is there any way to fix this? Maybe a screw is loose? If so, where can I track these screws down?

Is the seam between the front & rear halves of the controller tight? If you try to pull the halves open is there a gap? There are screws concealed behind the large rubber grips where your fingertips rest on either side of the rear case. Carefully peel off the grips for access.

The left side if I try and push up on the 2 halves. It does raise a bit. The left side I removed the 2 rubber pieces, the large one and the small circle one. Used a flat head screw driver to tighten them. It was already tight :S. Wasn't able to screw them down any further. What I notice was, when the remote is on and the battery warms, it seems to be squishy more. Not sure if it's because the battery is putting out heat and the remote has no air holes? Making it swell? I'm not sure. Hopefully someone has noticed this and I'm not alone.

I even tried to peal off the left side rubber piece. Was hoping for some screws, but found nothing, only small tiny holes maybe vent holes?

You may want to open it & make sure a wire or something isn't pinched or a screw boss broken. Mine is tight with no squish.
Ah ****... I'm scared to go that far and opening it :p. The remote works fine too, so I'm not sure if I should just ignore it lol.

If you've already peeled off the grips & removed the little plugs you're almost there. Just remove the screws & carefully open it enough to peek inside with a flashlight. Start opening the bottom edge first just to be sure nothing it pinched keeping the two halves from fully seating.

Ah ****... I'm scared to go that far and opening it :p. The remote works fine too, so I'm not sure if I should just ignore it lol.

If you've already peeled off the grips & removed the little plugs you're almost there. Just remove the screws & carefully open it enough to peek inside with a flashlight. Start opening the bottom edge first just to be sure nothing it pinched keeping the two halves from fully seating.
I can try that tomorrow then. Hopefully nothing is pinched. The squishing feel is weird though. It comes and goes. Right now it's pretty much completely gone. I shoot the remote around lol :p I was hoping maybe shaking it around if anything is pinched, it fixes itself from me shaking lol. *Crosses fingers*

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic