P3 Pro RC Disconected Issue....solved!!

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to share my experience to solve disconected issue between RC and A/C (GL300A & P3P old version),

In this case, P3Pro manually upgraded firmware from 1.3.4 to 1.8.8 via sdcard and it success, try to upgraded the RC with many way (using sdcard adapter, USB Thumbstick, connect to gimbal via USB Cable, upgraded & downgraded DJI APK between 2.8.4, 2.8.4, & 3.0.0, Camera view blank, overall status N/A....still no blue led flashing), still cant do anything except moving up and down the camera..... 'till I'll found this way :

1. Try to lowered the RC battery until red light flashing and you heard the beep..beep..beep sound (under 20 or 15% battery power), keep the RC on.
2. Turn on the Aircraft
3. Connect to DJI GO app, under RC battery low condition, it should show a video feed from the A/C camera and the app will show you all warning of your A/C and RC under overall status bar (tap the "Disconected" at the middle top in camera view), tap the "RC Updates Required", you should be able to download the new firmware to update the RC
4. wait for the RC Upgraded process to complete, then restart RC...should be work normal between RC and the A/C.

95vk.png

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Yes, this has been the correct way to update the remote firmware for a while now. You no longer use the USB port. You would have saved yourself some trouble and time by following the update procedure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj