P3 pro - problem upgrading firmware 1.7.60

Reaction score
Hello all. Let me start by saying I have been flying my P3pro for almost a year now and never had a problem updating firmware. Today I decided to upgrade to the new firmware. I thought it went fine. After it was done I read the txt file and it showed it was a success. I then tried to update the RC through the app and noticed it was not prompting me to upgrade. I then noticed that isn't the about section it was showing that the aircraft had a lower firmware. I the. Downgraded and then reinstalled the new firmware. This did not change anything. I contacted DJI and they were no help. Anyone have this problem? Here is a pic of my screen.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1458957712.197091.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1458957749.623536.jpg

Does the DJI GO app show there is a firmware update available?

I think it is not showing a RC update because it is not displaying the aircraft update correctly.

According to the TXT log, you already have 1.7 installed. The next version after 1.6.4 is 1.7, so that must be what you're currently on.

Your good. the 1.6.40+ will go away and be replaced with the proper number after a few reboots, or maybe an actual logged flight. It just does this, no idea why. It causes a lot of grief. :oops:

Reactions: Jorovi

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic