P3 Pro Maiden Flight

Looks like you've got the hang of it already my friend!!! By the way, that footage of those homes on the water was spectacular. Where was this video taken??

thanks!

still learning how to navigate. Pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get the hang of it... but I still prefer wide open spaces until I get more practice.

Water shots were of Geist Reservoir in Indianapolis, Indiana.

New P3 Pro owner here. Picked it up a few weeks ago and having a blast flying it.

Have enjoyed reading the boards, gathering info & enjoying the video content.

Thought I'd share link to my first flight if anyone is interested...

Very nice... Some excellent shots you got there. I found the squeaky "Hometown" and the crashing cymbals got a little annoying though! LOL!
What editing software did you use?

Love the snappy scene changes.

New P3 Pro owner here. Picked it up a few weeks ago and having a blast flying it.

Have enjoyed reading the boards, gathering info & enjoying the video content.

Thought I'd share link to my first flight if anyone is interested...

Congratulations on your new Phantom! Nice video editing. What did you use to edit your video and what are your computer specs?

Can't believe that this was the maiden flight :)

Nicely done!

Can't believe that this was the maiden flight :)

Nicely done!
WoW! That is a helluva maiden flight! Nicely done, congrats!
Great first video and flight, Yeah I love flying over water, much safer than over people and houses in case of emergencies.
Love the snappy scene changes.

Thanks for the nice words.

I enjoy the editing process...I suppose a good edit can make a beginner like myself look like he knows what he's doing... believe me, there was lots of rough footage that didn't make the cut.

Looking forward to making more clips.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl