P3 PRO just keeps beeping...

Reaction score
Hello,

I have received much help from you guys going back to the P1 days. My issue right now is that my 4 month old P3 Pro, with only 6 flights on it has now decided to stop working. Here are the symptoms-

The actual bird just keeps beeping - (BB..BB..BB..BB) and flashing yellow lights.
The RC turns on just fine and my Droid turbo & iPad mini work just fine but won't show video feed and read Disconnected. I can still fly it but no video connection?

I have tried all - changing usb cable, debug usb on phone, airplane mode, new sd card, uninstall and reinstall GO app?

Also, when I try to power of the P3 the battery does not shut off right away, it blinks red and the P3 stays on for about 10sec. I have two batteries and it does the same with both?

Im at a loss and don't know what to try next short of trying to go the route of contacting DJI? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Check to make sure the grey ribbon cables that come from the body of the quad to the top plate of the camera are firmly seated.

When I had my camera off for repairs, I had the same symptoms with battery lights blinking red for a few seconds before shutting down...when the camera was re-installed all was well.

Can you reinstall the firmware? Just put the image on your SD-card and wait until it is finished.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Im so Stupid!! I did see a post where someone had a lose cable but didn't check, and as I was on the chat with DJI a little bit ago I happened to look in between the gim and P3 and there it was.... a disconected grey ribbon!!!! Everything is good now. I hope at least others will now see this as a solution to check.

Thanks guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers