P3 pro issues...flying blind

Reaction score
i recently got a p3pro and I'm receiving a no image transmission signal...I cannot see live feed on my iPhone 6s Plus...however I am able to control gimbal,record footage and snap pics...can anyone help me with this issue...I'm basically flying blind

Is your DJI Go app working and shows connected?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Is the lights on the aircraft blinking in any colors or sequence?

Could be a multitude of different things but will need a lot more info from you in order to offer any help i.e. was it purchased new or second hand? is the firmware up to date on both AC and Controller? Can you post a screen shot of what you're seeing on your dji go app. Any other useful info.
Forget about Litchi for the time being :)

IMG_1892.PNG
IMG_1891.PNG
Could be a multitude of different things but will need a lot more info from you in order to offer any help i.e. was it purchased new or second hand? is the firmware up to date on both AC and Controller? Can you post a screen shot of what you're seeing on your dji go app. Any other useful info.
Forget about Litchi for the time being :)
I purchased it new...I'm not sure what time firmeware I have but I can try to look that up...I might need a little help with looking in up

If its new out of the box the firmware will probably need updating on AC and controller. Follow this link for the tutorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Once all updated try reinstalling DJI Go

Had the same issue with my P3P after not flying for a few months. Turned out I forgot to hook up the cable between the IPad and controller. Hopefully it's something that simple.

Had the same issue with my P3P after not flying for a few months. Turned out I forgot to hook up the cable between the IPad and controller. Hopefully it's something that simple.
Lol...it's plugged in

I'm sure that it's incompatible firmware between the app and rc. You have the 3.1 app. So you can either downgrade the app to 2.43 to 2.6 or leave the app as is and update the bird and rc. Personally, I would downgrade the app first. Being that you are able to record and take pictures, while having the app running on the phone, this happens quite a bit. You probably bought an older in the box but still new unit with possibly some really good older firmware from before 1.7 and I would want to know what fw is on it first myself before updating the rc/ac to the latest. When the P3's first came out they had Inspire fw on them and they were set up real nice. I still run 1.3.002 with 2.4.3 on the app. So it's a choice to really think about :)

I'm sure that it's incompatible firmware between the app and rc. You have the 3.1 app. So you can either downgrade the app to 2.43 to 2.6 or leave the app as is and update the bird and rc. Personally, I would downgrade the app first. Being that you are able to record and take pictures, while having the app running on the phone, this happens quite a bit. You probably bought an older in the box but still new unit with possibly some really good older firmware from before 1.7 and I would want to know what fw is on it first myself before updating the rc/ac to the latest. When the P3's first came out they had Inspire fw on them and they were set up real nice. I still run 1.3.002 with 2.4.3 on the app. So it's a choice to really think about :)
How do I get the 2.4.3 on the app....and how do I find out what the rc and ac are currently running

I'll send you a pm

Can you provide me instructions on this as well please? I'm having the same issue. can fully operate but flying blind with my Phantom II + Vision.

This is the P3 thread, but I can tell you for free that the suggestions in this thread will have no effect for your P2V+.

Your issue is one that is discussed at length on the P2V+ forum or simply google P2V + loss of FPV and read the many thousand of posts on the subject.

This is the P3 thread, but I can tell you for free that the suggestions in this thread will have no effect for your P2V+.

Your issue is one that is discussed at length on the P2V+ forum or simply google P2V + loss of FPV and read the many thousand of posts on the subject.

Thanks, looks like a common issue. What a pain...

Reactions: crash1sttime

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31