P3 pro Firmware 1.5 beta??

Reaction score
Hey guys. Well after day 1 purchase I've finally updated to 1.4 and all went well and it flys great so far. The only drawback was I thought 1.4 contained the new video modes...bitrate and 2.7k but looks like it doesn't. I've read all the nightmares regarding 1.5 being buggy with vibrations and battery problems and Nfz being snuck in. I also remember a post from people still using a 1.5 beta that had non of the above problems?

Does anybody have any links and or feedback on this? I really dont want to jump to 1.6 and have to deal with the nfz. I am a qualified pilot and have friends loosing work because of the nfz authorization hold ups.

Thanks

yes it has the lot but you may have to update rc as well (not sure).

also my go app older one.

i also have the pro firmware, which version do you want ?

I can put it in dropbox.

Thanks. I have managed to find 01.050011 which I think is the beta? Just trying to see if it's worth upgrading or not

not sure, the general release of 1.5 had major problem with critical battery warning notifications and landing so be careful.

Yea that's why I don't want to jump up to 1.5 but I've read on here that the beta didn't have these problems? Just trying to see if anyone has feedback. Really would like the new 1080p bitrate and 2.7k but not all the problems that come with it ha

Last edited:
Don't go for FW 1.5. Even DJI doesn't recommend it.

Stay with what you have. You will have 2.7k video capturing. What's the go app version you have? I doubt if you are free of NFZs.

Once you started upgrading, you will land up at the latest FW.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic