P3 Pro Crashed, gimbal & camera not working

Reaction score
Sorry if this topic has been discussed before, but seems i couldn't find any solution.

Received p3 pro from a friend who crashed his bird. Everything seems normal, no cracks or damage so far, we took out the parts remove whatever cables and reattach them back again.

P3 able to fly as per normal, no issues with gps, and im able to control everything, except... the camera and gimbal.

When we start the bird, the gimbal initialise as per normal, 10 seconds or so later, it died, limped. I got no video feed on my dji go app. i thought it could be the sd card. i did tried relink the remote, nothing helps. i can't reflash its firmware, the gimbal seems not detecting the sd cards. i tried a few different cards too.

i try whatever i could and then.. i realise something uncommon. when i try to start the bird, i don't see any blinking green light on the camera indicator status. thats make me wonder, what could happen to this gimbal.

is there any other way i could check and rectify first before my last resort to send for servicing? let me know your inputs guys. thanks alot.

Recheck all connectors and the cable feeds into the connectors.

Did you buy an authentic DJI flex cable? Or did you skim and get a fleabay cable??
The ebay ones don't work.

"Received p3 pro from a friend who crashed his bird. Everything seems normal, no cracks or damage so far, we took out the parts remove whatever cables and reattach them back again."

If there was no damage, why did you take out parts and cable(s)??

All I can think of then is maybe do a continuity check of all the conductors in the cable.

well, i borrowed a flex cable from a friend. it seems like nothing work. i tried to reflash firmware but the sd card reader wont read. i still dont get any green or red lights from the gimbal.

Sounds like it's not getting power to the gimbal for whatever reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20