P3 Pro Case Needed

Reaction score
Good day fellow pilots,

I've had my P3P for a while now, and have been storing it in a decent case with no issues (picture attached of said case, but with older P3S). But recently I've added boosters and the MAXXX range antenna to my controller so it does not fit into the case at all. Prior to the boosters, I would just take the antenna off/on each time I went flying, but I'm at the point where I do not want to do this any longer. Nor does the controller fit into its slot without some heavy modifying of the foam insert due to the boosters.

So I pose this question after doing some searching online without much being discovered.

Is there a case large enough that does not cost me one of my child's college funds to store the P3P, some extra batteries, and a fully assembled controller with boosters/MAXX range antenna? Personally I do not care if the controller needs to be in a vertical position, or horizontal with the antenna against the case side.

I do not plan on flying with this drone ever, so not concerned about overall size/weight of said case. I'm just tired of having the controller sitting on top of the case when not being used.

Thank you for looking, and have a great day!

Attachments

• IMG378562678.jpg
    IMG378562678.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 319
I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for but I'm selling this one. Microraptor. Nice case, but overkill for my needs.

Microraptor Pro Case to fit DJI Phantom and Accessories (Blue w/Black Foam) | eBay

Actually, that case might work. If you could, what are the dimensions inside of the case? The listing states the exterior, but the interior ones is what concern me.

It looks like it would be darn close to fitting that massive antenna in without having to take it off every time (picture attached for size reference). I would have to cut into the 2 pockets next to the controller cut out to allow room for the boosters, but I'd be ok with that.

Attachments

• IMG_20170222_200420.jpg
    IMG_20170222_200420.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 321
Actually, that case might work. If you could, what are the dimensions inside of the case? The listing states the exterior, but the interior ones is what concern me.

It looks like it would be darn close to fitting that massive antenna in without having to take it off every time (picture attached for size reference). I would have to cut into the 2 pockets next to the controller cut out to allow room for the boosters, but I'd be ok with that.
I'm at work, but will send to you later...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie