P3 pro C2 button for Gimbal tilt control

Reaction score
On my P3 pro when I press the C-2 button I can adjust the gimbal tilt if it's not level while flying.
My friends C2 button doesn't do this. When we press it and spin the finger wheel it just a does the exposure up or down same as if we don't press the button.

I've looked in the controller prefs and none of the choices is for Gimbal adjust or tilt.
Any idea where I might find the right setting to assign the C2 to gimbal adjust??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Update. Just found this on DJI Does the Mavic have the tilted horizon issue?

Perhaps they changed it in newer firmware. Mine is older (on purpose) - but this says to adjust gimbal tilt mid air to hold down (up?) C2 and wait for an audible Beep- keep pressed and then can adjust level via finger wheel.

I'll test this out in a bit when we get on location.
Not sure if it applies to P3 or not.

On my P3 pro when I press thenC-2 button I cN adjust the gimbal tilt if it's not level while flying.
My friends C2 button down to do this. When we press it and spin the finger wheel it just a does the exposure upmor down same as if we don't press the button.

I've looked in the controller prefs and none of the choices is for Gimbalmadjust or tilt.
Any idea where I might find the right setting to assign the C2 to gimbal adjust??

That option was added with RC FW 1.4.3 in late 2015. Is it possible that your friend is using RC FW older than that?

Reactions: JoBe
Actually he's got the latest (according to him) from summer 2016
I just tried it and no go. Does the option set for the C2 function have to be in a specific setting?
I tried it on Maps, Advanced settings, and FPV and none of them gave me a "beep".
How long are you supposed to hold the C2 in to get that beep??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan