P3 Pro $999 w/ free extra battery at Best Buy

Also with the original purchase of mine, I got the dji hardshell backpack for $40

Short timer, thank you very much for the post, without it I would have not gone to BB today

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Oh dang, I missed yet another deal ???

Made an account just to say thanks! Got the p3p couple days ago. Was really excited because I thought it was a steal for 999. Browsing forums and I saw this, went to best buy earlier today and walked out with a new battery!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 362
Reactions: Anthony117
Wish they had this offer in canada, my p3p just came, was hoping for an extra battery but as always canada gets the shaft on deals. :)

I would have bought a P3p if I knew I was getting a free battery. Just bought the P3a about a month ago at $799 then bought a Xtra battery. Few more $$ and could have had the Pro. Dang.

Sent from my Home computer using an i7 cpu.
I'm in the same boat Prowler! So annoyed that I spend 800$ on a P3A and another 140$ on a battery .. 150$ on a hardshell backpack .. and now P3P with a free batt is 999$ in most places! and for 1150 on dji with extra battery and backpack :/

Reactions: Anthony117
Do you guys know if best buy will let me return a standard phantom that I have already used? I am within the 14 day return policy. At 999 for a pro with a free battery is a deal!

Reactions: J. S.
Do you guys know if best buy will let me return a standard phantom that I have already used? I am within the 14 day return policy. At 999 for a pro with a free battery is a deal!

I did, I exchanged my p3s 1 week after I bought it for a pro!
2 weeks later was the $999 price drop, I went in with my receipt and got $170 back, I bought another battery.
2 weeks later was the "buy a pro, get a free battery", I went in with my receipt and got my free battery...

When I exchanged my s for my p, they were having a deal "buy a pro, get the hard shell dji backpack for $40, I did

With each "price match" I received another 14 days return policy...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dsp3a
Free extra battery deal at $999 has vanished from BBs website. The $799 eBay deal is still going strong and even a better deal.

I would have bought a P3p if I knew I was getting a free battery. Just bought the P3a about a month ago at $799 then bought a Xtra battery. Few more $$ and could have had the Pro. Dang.

Sent from my Home computer using an i7 cpu.
Was looking at the p3 advanced for weeks, had $375 in BB certificates from a 4K curved 65" TV I bought a few weeks back. I was all in on the advanced until I too noticed the deal for the pro. Just like the TV and it's bundled deal, the BB ppl had no knowledge and actually kinda argued with me, I showed them on my IPhone and still wasn't enough, they then looked it up and proceeded to get my new drone.
I have an Amazon 7" $49 tablet that connected ONE time and never connected again no matter what I did, I have an IPhone 6+ but the bigger screen looked great (for 5 minutes!) I've since ordered an air7 for $63 shipped via Amazon that's already been reviewed and said to work perfectly for DJI app missions. I've got about $700 in it now out of pocket for the pro, and 45 day return policy, maybe to get the P4 for extra $400 in a month, as long as it's in the shape it's in!

Yes! They should honor a return, if any grief implore the manager, plus your not really returning, your upgrading!

I am unable to find the free bonus battery with the p3p on the Best Buy website. Is it still offered?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj