P3 Pro $999 w/ free extra battery at Best Buy

Reaction score
And the deals continue...

Best Buy has the P3P on sale for $999 which includes an extra battery. If you scroll down the page it will show the battery as a "Free Bonus Item" If I understand correctly you can also get a movers coupon which will knock an additional 10% off. I'm sure most people will hold out to hear what DJI has to offer in a day or so but if you are on the fence about a Pro, this seems a decent deal.

DJI - Phantom 3 Professional Flying Camera - White

Reactions: J. S.
Let me know if you see a 4K gimbal with cam for attractive price. :)

The 10% movers coupon likely won't work; it excludes "select drones" and since BB mostly only sells DJI, 3DR & Yuneec, they are all probably excluded.

The 10% movers coupon likely won't work; it excludes "select drones" and since BB mostly only sells DJI, 3DR & Yuneec, they are all probably excluded.
I wasn't sure about the "Movers coupon" but know 2 colleagues that bought P3s at Best Buy and used a 10% coupon and both worked fine. Maybe they bought the coupon off eBay. I will check with them the next time I see them.

6e273b902c27f596fd71a1185724ab4a.jpg

My new free battery!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: shorttimer
My new free battery!

I would have bought a P3p if I knew I was getting a free battery. Just bought the P3a about a month ago at $799 then bought a Xtra battery. Few more $$ and could have had the Pro. Dang.

Sent from my Home computer using an i7 cpu.

Reactions: dsp3a
I bought mine on feb 1, on feb 16, dji dropped the price to $999, I went to BB and asked for price match, they did by return then repurchase, so today with my feb 16 receipt, I went back and said "I got this on the 16 th, and now it comes with a extra battery...they did another return-repurchase....15 more days of return policy for me. ;)

Btw, I am very good at math, I suck at grammar....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ditto went to BB today and showed original P3P receipt dated 2/11. 20 mins and 1 manager approval later walked out with a free battery.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just picked up my 4K this weekend at bestbuy, didn't know about the free battery. So after seeing this post, I went back with my paperwork and picked up my free battery, I feel like I just made 150 dollars..

$999 for a P3P with extra battery is the best deal yet!! Those that recently purchased a P3A for $799 and happen to still be within return period, shouldn't think twice about making the swap.

Reactions: Anthony117
Just picked up my 4K this weekend at bestbuy, didn't know about the free battery. So after seeing this post, I went back with my paperwork and picked up my free battery, I feel like I just made 150 dollars..
4K or Pro?

$999 for a P3P with extra battery is the best deal yet!! Those that recently purchased a P3A for $799 and happen to still be within return period, shouldn't think twice about making the swap.
I Agree, they were sold out of the P3A, I feel better about the 999 now..

Glad for all you that got an extra free battery. That is why I posted the link I thought if you didn't buy maybe they would do a price match and pony up an extra battery. It's worth the trip, a free P3 battery.

Reactions: Anthony117
Also with the original purchase of mine, I got the dji hardshell backpack for $40

Short timer, thank you very much for the post, without it I would have not gone to BB today

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20