P3 prices Australia

Ahhh..I think I may have got too excited too soon, and I have assumed it was the Pro version.
The photos of it were all gold, so I believe that this is where I have been caught up..

My apologies for the incorrect price referencing..
For those looking, Kogan on their ebay store have the Professional for $1,399 and then 20% off that taking that price down to $1119.20, still a great price!

Looks like you jumped the gun or misread again PilotSS - Kogan's offer @ $1399 is for the Advanced, not the Pro. On both their normal site and also via EBAY.

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced with Integrated 2.7k Stabilised Camera

You are correct the CAMERA specs are the same but the gimbal electronics aren't and it is a completely different part.

Thanks Dirty Bird. It's very confusing when DJI themselves post this in their own FAQs:-
10. Are the camera specifications of the Phantom 3 4K and the Phantom 3 Professional the same?
Yes.
Phantom 3 4K - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI

I guess the camera specs could be the same but it's the gimbal that's the key to PRO 'upgrade' it would seem.

Reactions: Dazzler24
Looks like you jumped the gun or misread again PilotSS - Kogan's offer @ $1399 is for the Advanced, not the Pro. On both their normal site and also via EBAY.

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced with Integrated 2.7k Stabilised Camera
Having an absolute shocker, aren't I..I'm going to sit down quietly now lol

This is just reminding me how much of bargin I got at the beginning of the year for my Advanced.. $1107 brand new, is what I paid (and that I am 100% sure of haha)

Having an absolute shocker, aren't I..I'm going to sit down quietly now lol

This is just reminding me how much of bargin I got at the beginning of the year for my Advanced.. $1107 brand new, is what I paid (and that I am 100% sure of haha)

It's all good, good to have a spotter out there looking for deals. A disappointment when it falls through though.

Just like when you see the hot chick coming your way along the street, then as the get's closer its a case of "Good from far but far from good".

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik