P3 PARTS

Reaction score
i have a lot of P3 parts just sitting around.

P3 Adv/Pro camera module, - $30
P3 S and Adv/Pro yaw arms for gimbal, - $20
P3 pitch and roll sensor boards, - $30
P3 gimbal aluminum cases, motors, pretty much all the parts for the gimbal but the main gimbal board,
P3 IMU's, - $30
P3 motors, - $15
P3 landing gear, - $5
P3 GPS's - $30

Inspire lightbridge module - $80

ask for a specific part if not listed above. i might have it.

Attachments

• IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 642
  • IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 563
  • IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 437
  • IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 598
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 532
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 510
folks,
i also have a ton of main boards for P3 Adv/Pro either old or new style motors with GPS or compass connector broken off that
i just don't have the time to solder back.
i'll let those go for $50 if someone want to tackle the re-solder of those connectors.

IMG_0496.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: drons
Working mainboard for new motors phantom 3 adv?? I bricked one, curious what you'd want for a used.

Working mainboard for new motors phantom 3 adv?? I bricked one, curious what you'd want for a used.
don't have one. the ones i have that are working either have a GPS or compass connector broken off and need to be re-soldered back on.
don't have time for these right now so i am selling them for $50 ea. these are good for someone with good soldering skills to put those back on.

Reactions: Digdat0
lol. you guys are :D but unfortunately i do not have any hdmi modules. i had 3 last week and all went in the same day. :)

Im interessted in a mainboard with new type motors. Preferable the one that looks the easiest to solder.

I will be in a hotel in San Fransisco in a short while, and would like a price including shipping to there.

If you have the compas for adv/pro please include that in the price also.

Thanks!

Im interessted in a mainboard with new type motors. Preferable the one that looks the easiest to solder.

I will be in a hotel in San Fransisco in a short while, and would like a price including shipping to there.

If you have the compas for adv/pro please include that in the price also.

Thanks!
$50 / ea. Shipped for the main boards that need to have some kind of soldering done on them.
$10 for the compass.

I. Have. P3. Pro. Camera. That. Need. Repair. Doesn't seem to be putting up our receiving any signals back to mine

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj