P3 Parts available - gimbals, gimbal parts.

Reaction score
getting rid of bunch of parts from P3's
have couple P3P gimbals in great condition, working main boards for P3P gimbal,
gimbal yaw arms, roll arms, motors,...

if you need any of these let me know.

also have a few P2V+, bird only, no battery, controller, gimbal/camera, ONLY birds.

I need the ribbon cable from the controller to the USB connector under the controller.
Sorry. I don't know what's it called.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Is this part available? What is its name? It is the gimbal board cover...
Untitled.png

also have a few P2V+, bird only, no battery, controller, gimbal/camera, ONLY birds.

Do you still have the "working main board for P3P gimbal? My camera will not record pics or video to the SD card(s). Gimbal works fine other than that.

Hi please need ribbon cable in gimbal p3 standard bought Chinese one fitted perfect but still limp when I power up now Dance thingy but see small onrange light flash front gimal now and again same green one back gimbal flash now and again please point me in right direction PLEASE

Hi please need ribbon cable in gimbal p3 standard bought Chinese one fitted perfect but still limp when I power up now Dance thingy but see small onrange light flash front gimal now and again same green one back gimbal flash now and again please point me in right direction PLEASE
I'm in uk

I'm in uk
Kelmondo,
i have cables for P3S but it would cost extra $25 to ship from US to UK. isn't there a DJI in Netherlands that would have that cable?
i mean i can ship it to you but it will cost more for shipping.

Kelmondo,
i have cables for P3S but it would cost extra $25 to ship from US to UK. isn't there a DJI in Netherlands that would have that cable?
i mean i can ship it to you but it will cost more for shipping.

Shipping prob expensive I will shop around Thankyou so much for replying your top guy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj