P3 Paint & Reinforcement project.

The legs are removable and the helipad sits low enough that if you miss entirely and land beside it, the props won't strike the helipad. You'lll be able to land on it after just a day of practice.

The legs are removable and the helipad sits low enough that if you miss entirely and land beside it, the props won't strike the helipad. You'lll be able to land on it after just a day of practice.

Thanks! Really considering it... I have two batteries already and a landing pad is tempting instead of a third.

It's not a pain to take to the flying field/area?

Definitely can't be a carry on item, no?

Thanks for the feedbacks! Not having time to fly lately and last weekend a getaway with other Florida phantom drivers was canceled due to rain. When I retrieve it from the case it has an aggressive, more professional look and it is very easy to spot against the sky. I didn't notice any drawbacks, including flying >90°F... quite the opposite, it feels and appears to be much sturdier with this coating and reinforcements. If luck is on my side, cracks will stay away this time. If not, on to another design lol

I got the bracket from Taco as posted previously, and it works wonderfully, eliminating all wobble from my mini.

I will post a video I did 2 days to test the Itelite antenna and the new flight modes. Although I still need work on my video settings (using auto most of the time to concentrate in not crashing).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20