P3/P4 case compatibilty

Reaction score
Hey Guys, anybody know if P3 cases will work with the P4? Selling my P3A and have a really nice Microraptor case I'd like to use.

Thanks

The batteries definitely will not fit :(

DJI told me that P4 will not fit the DJI hard case. One of the videos (Canadian snow rescue) showed the guy pulling a P4 out of what looks like the DJI soft case though

Reactions: arizeda
Hey Guys, anybody know if P3 cases will work with the P4? Selling my P3A and have a really nice Microraptor case I'd like to use.

Thanks
I've got a P4 coming and the microraptor case also. I was going to test fit the P4(without foam) and see if it fits height wise, then perhaps buy replacement foam(pick and pluck) and custom fit. I don't see the point of selling the hard case for basically new foam.

Phantom 4 looks great but this non compatibility policy for the accessories is at least frustrating. It's good they develop their products but they are doing it in a very quick rate and they are not maintaining a min compatibility. I bought my P3A 5 months ago and I invest a respectable amount of money on extra batteries, cases, chargers etc and all of them now are useless if I will bight the bullet and buy the P4.

I know the new gimbal lock will get in the way of my case. But that should be an easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub