P3-P2 parts! Gimbals/Remotes/drones/parts

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
Just ask I have it!!
I have tons of parts in stock for phantom 2 and 3. Just about anything u could ever need. Gimbal parts, cables, esc, frames, remotes, main boards, landing skids, wifi modules, repeaters, battery's u name it!!!

How about the antenna for the Standard remote? 5.8 Ghz

I need the motor that is on the gimbal with long shaft that has the bearing on. It would be the one on the box with the four vibration rubber things on it. I have a phantom advantage but the pro would work as well.

How much for p3 battery also looking for p3s remote

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry for delay I was away. I've replied to all messages!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How about the antenna for the Standard remote? 5.8 Ghz
Yes I should have one somewhere. I also have the sma wire adapter so u can use aftermarket antennas that are removable. Very simple upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Untitled.png

Do you have this one?

Do you have a Phantom 3 Pro gimbal assembly? Everything below the vibration dampeners? DJI wants $349. I don't mind gently used.

looking for a P3 standard gimbal camera in good working condition and the landing gear... Thanks.. also FYI

We buy spent DJI Batteries Phantom and Inspire $5 -$10 each depending upon physical condition..and we pay shipping don't toss them contact us and turn them into cash..
Contact us at [email protected]

Hey Everyone!
Just ask I have it!!
I have tons of parts in stock for phantom 2 and 3. Just about anything u could ever need. Gimbal parts, cables, esc, frames, remotes, main boards, landing skids, wifi modules, repeaters, battery's u name it!!!

I need P3P gimbal control knob with ribbon cable. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues