P3 Metric or Imperial ???

Reaction score
When using the DJI GO APP I have the units set for "Imperial". However when I go to the Failsafe Mode for the "Return to Home" Altitude it shows (20-500M) and then my number "200" which should be in Feet? Hopefully this number is actually 200' even though the M has not changed?

When using the Litchi iOS APP there is confusion here too! I have "Imperial" units selected in the APP but when I look at the Aircraft settings I see "200m"! Shouldn't this altitude be "200ft"???

I don't want it to go to 600+ feet in failsafe mode so how do I know what units are being used?

What am I missing here?

Michael

However when I go to the Failsafe Mode for the "Return to Home" Altitude it shows (20-500M) and then my number "200" which should be in Feet? Hopefully this number is actually 200' even though the M has not changed?
This setting is always in meters. There is no way to change it to feet.

Think its a bug, reported here before, think you have it set to meters.

DJI seems to have missed the Imperial/Metric setting in the RTH height selection. In other areas like GEOfence settings it properly shows feet. I guess it could be called a bug. When Litchi is controlling the aircraft the Litchi settings should be in effect. I have Litchi but haven't played around with it much. If there is an RTH setting in Litchi it should use that setting when Litchi is in control. You should test this with a close-in Litchi mission to be confirm.

Think its a bug, reported here before, think you have it set to meters.
Yes DJI forgot to implement it totally. Anyway we got used to it by now. We know roads are not straight.

So whether I am using DJI GO or Litchi APP with Imperial measurements selected this number is always in Meters? If I put 65 there I hope it doesn't RTH at 65'!
Michael

When Litchi is in control it should apply its own settings (assuming there is an RTH setting in the Litchi settings). You should do a test flight close in where you can watch the aircraft & verify the results. Otherwise just mentally convert meters to feet when setting. Roughly 1 meter = 3.3 feet.

So whether I am using DJI GO or Litchi APP with Imperial measurements selected this number is always in Meters? If I put 65 there I hope it doesn't RTH at 65'!
Michael

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic