P3 Lightbridge

Reaction score
Any info on what the P3 lightbridge looks like? The stand alone version looked large and bulky. I'm wondering if the P3 version of it is sitting inside the sonar bulge behind the gimbal or tucked up inside the shell. I'm really hoping it can be used on other platforms w/o too much drama.

Not the same lightbridge as they sell as a stand alone. I wanted to buy the P3 and add a extra lightbridge ground station for a extra monitor for some missions that I have. I called DJI today and was told "not compatible" different lightbridge variation.

It's essentially the same. You can use the Inspire pilot app to see video from the standalone LB (nothing else works though). It could be that DJI made it so you can't use a passive ground unit on the P3.

However, buying a standalone Lightbridge is as costly as the P3 itself. There has been talk of buying a P3 only to strip out the LB to put on another bird. Doubtful about that.

The LB air unit is not that bulky. I haven't noticed much impact on flight times.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20