P3 Glitchy video feed

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out with what's going on with my video feed? It seems to get glitchy at times, especially at higher speeds. Please see video, about 10s in.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm in clear sight of the drone but in my opinion the video should be getting stored on the micro sd card so a weak signal to the controller/iPad should be irrelevant(?). Is this a common problem, or should I get in touch with dji? Any advice would be appreciated!

Can anyone help me out with what's going on with my video feed? It seems to get glitchy at times, especially at higher speeds. Please see video, about 10s in.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm in clear sight of the drone but in my opinion the video should be getting stored on the micro sd card so a weak signal to the controller/iPad should be irrelevant(?). Is this a common problem, or should I get in touch with dji? Any advice would be appreciated!
HI not sure with p3p was waiting for someone else to say something,,,done a few flights or quite new,,p3p runs USB ay ,,you could change and see if better,,,maybe faster reading sd card,,maybe check channel transmission for better channel,,Um,,,,,,,thinking

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.