P3 gets Flashed at Rooftop Bikini Pool Party NYC

Reaction score
Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The challenge with this is that it doesn't look as though you have their permission to be there and that you don't know them. If that is the case, then this is harassment and that leads to new laws banning the use of Drones. Not cool. I'm all for flashing, but not at the expense of loosing the rights to fly. With that said, if it was with their permission, then thanks for sharing. :D

+1

This is exactly what the privacy fearing folks are talking about.

While you can make a video like this, you really shouldn't. Unless you would prefer not to have the freedom to fly where you like. It may not be obvious you set this all up and many people will think you just happened across these girls and they put on a show for you. They will fear it could happen to them and they will voice negative views every chance they get.
2014-03-Unlike-Facebook.png

Reactions: dirkclod
hey, they did wave the p3 to come over. Its an open roof, no attempt made at privacy.
o_O Looks like he threw something at ya dude ! I don't think I would have even put that up o_O
Very bad taste IMO

Reactions: N017RW
I hope this was staged. It looks it. In which case, it's just another mindless video in a sea of mindless videos.

But if it wasn't staged and you decided to fly dangerously close to people you didn't know or have prior agreement with... well... it shows a serious lack of good judgement.

I really think it was staged as at about 1:25 you can see he's so close the down flow of air is blowing the towels or what ever .
Still someone watching this on YT with that title and didn't know that will think this is real ! We just don't need this crap .
Look at this Dilux and it's not nothing to what you put up ! Staged or not . http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/got-a-call-from-the-faa-today.47466/unread
Give em some more ammo man.
Lets not even take into consideration we have minors and women in this forum and I'm sure they love that !

Reactions: N017RW
I don't know what's more amazing. That it's either staged and flown by someone who knows the group on the roof, or that so many of you [pejorative deleted] really think something like this will end hobby drone flight forever. Can't you think of something productive to do with your time? Anything?

I don't know what's more amazing. That it's either staged and flown by someone who knows the group on the roof, or that so many of you [pejorative deleted] really think something like this will end hobby drone flight forever. Can't you think of something productive to do with your time? Anything?
Can't you ?o_O I think you miss the whole point !

Staged or not, videos like that is what`s gonna make this hobby illegal!

For the sake of this hobby, I would like to encourage the moderators of this forum to delete this thread, and any other posts that contain similar videos or pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmm have ta go look
Looks like em but my point is I don't think we should show what some could do with these .
This video looks like even though we know it's staged could happen .
Does look like em though :eek:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good spot, Both fakes, well not fakes, just trying to make it seem more dramatic.
I know they fakes but what bothers me really is just what they do imply ! We know what we can do with these things and don't think we should
put up stuff like that even though staged and lapel it as ..Look what I saw :eek: with my quad ! ...
If ya don't get what I'm saying then hell...I just give up :D Put it back up Dilux..let it fall where it falls .
I was just saying !
Me be gone :D
Ahaaa megone.gif
:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31