P3 Flytrex3G install

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Flytrex3G on their P3 yet?
Do you have pictures?
Did you purchase only the flytrex3G or did you have to purchase the "Flytrex Live Installation Adapter for Phantom 3 Professional"? and this part "Flytrex Live Phantom 3 Mount"?

Thanks

Terry

I asked them about the adapter on their fb page and I received this message "For the Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 you will need to order the new Live 3G from our site which is a dedicated version for the newer models technology. We also plan to release an installation adapter for the Solo (as soon as we can get a Solo device..).

The new Live 3G includes several major hardware changes that makes it compatible with the new technology on the Inspire 1 and Phantom 3. Among others the new Live 3G includes built-in CAN-BUS capabilities so you'll no longer need the additional CAN-BUS adapter, making installation much cleaner, we've included 10 times faster processing power for better future compatibility and more."

Makes me think you only need the Flytrex and no additional cable.

They are still charging for the adaptor when you go to buy one.
you can remove the adapter from the order and checkout no problem.
I have so many extra cables I dont want another that I dont need and it says it has built in can_bus.

I still have cables I didn't use from the original flytrex core.

I was wrong. It is not an adaptor on my order. The extra is the wiring to connect to the p3. So my order is the flytrex unit, the wiring, and the mounting bracket. I was also told the adaptor is built in but you still need the wiring to connect to the p3. My order shows the wiring is much less in price than the adaptor.

Reactions: Skipholiday
Has anyone used the Flytrex Core on their P3 yet? Also, will the Flytrex Live enable exporting of KMLs and CSVs like the core does? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1