P3 fly around on its own in gps mode (crashed twice)

Reaction score
i have been flying around my P3 for almost 3 months with no issue but all of the sudden last night after
"Below Point updated" my P3 went crazy went up to 4 feet then decided to fly around on its own it went on the opposite direction so fast i can't control it, i turned it off and on same thing i crashed it twice luckily i only damage the propellers on my third flight i pull my left stick all the way up to go up higher and it went back to its normal hovering position i had more than 6 satellites i always calibrate i had good gps signals but it was night time i always fly in daytime before but i don't think it should make any difference i am scared to fly anymore it may do the same thing in the midair anyone knows what went wrong ?

Errors
Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 10.51.40 AM.png

Share your HD link,
Did you play back your flight with Dji-app, see if it shows your stick movements?

also,

Most of the guys here like to use the log view, upload your flight log, then copy paste your link back here.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Rod

0c5d985a7bd555baa5b3a69d6a39dc32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

gps signals can be blocked by tree leaves and buildings when down low to ground.
they are horizon to horizon and the lower ones will not be seen by the phantom until you get altitude.

thus the in and out of atti- and gps mode

atti mode is very much at mercey of wind
it will "ride the wind" in atti unless you know how to manualy fly

altitude is your friend when this happens ....

good luck and have fun flying

Trees, Wind and Birds. They usually the WINNDERS. ;) (Winners).

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers