P3 fit in p2 goproffesional case?

Reaction score
Hey guys plan on selling my phantom 2 with its case and upgrading to the p3 for lightbridge capabilities etc.. But curious as if anyone has made the p3 fit in the p2 case.. Im aware the legs are wider and the controller placement would have to be messed with...

Any input is more then welcome. If i can get away with purchasing another p2 case at the sale price its better then getting the p3 version.. Thanks in advance, pic are welocmed as well!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a GPC hard case for my P2 Vision. The problem is the hard case is too tight height wise. The P3 is wider (landing gear) and taller than the P2. The RC antenna might also get crushed in the P2 hard case. At 7.5" height in the P2 case, pressure against the P3 motors was a concern as well!

I purchased the larger, wheeled GPC hard case which is very nice and a perfect fit for everything P3. I used it once. It's big and heavy. Don't get me wrong, it's going to be used, but I love my backpack for everyday use. BTW, it's also a GPC P2V backpack, but it works for P3 just fine.
image.jpeg

GPC came out with some more universal hard cases, you might take a look at, if you are set on a hard case.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    860.3 KB · Views: 304
Yes. Wheeled version:View attachment 54105
I'd get the compact one, but I don't mind putting on the propellers!;)
Cases for DJI | GPC, Inc.

Haha i have the p2 case with props on and its just convenient thats all. And i was trying to avoid the wheel version. But am looking at the pelican version.. It looks promising.. Thanks for your input tho, at least i know it has room!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj